- This event has passed.
Avery Brewing Company Tap Takeover at Osteria Marco
October 2, 2017 - October 8, 2017
Avery Brewing Company is taking over the Osteria Marco beer taps in honor of Great American Beer Festival! Grab a seat at the bar or pair one of these delicious beers with your meal. Beers will be available all week long. Cheers!
Beer details courtesy of Avery Brewing Company:
- Hog Heaven- This dangerously drinkable garnet beauty is a hop lover’s delight. The intense dry-hop nose and the alcohol content are perfectly balanced for a caramel malt backbone. This is a serious beer for serious beer aficionados. Oink! 9.2% ABV
- The Real Peel- Inspired by a summer’s day and crafted to crush year-round, our IPA twists real tangerine peel and citrusy hops into this juicy experience. It’s the real deal! 6.3% ABV
- Chai Hai- Meditate on this transcendent, rich and robust spiced seasonal of a decidedly different sort. 5.2% ABV
- Joe’s Pils- A contemporary rendition of a classic style, Joe’s is hopped with purpose: beautifully bitter and dry with an abundance of floral, Noble German hops. 4.7% ABV
- Liliko ‘I Kepolo-Adding a tropical island flair to a spicy traditional witbier, Liliko’i erupts with monumental passionfruit aroma and acidity along with a sublimely succulent finish. 5.4% ABV
- *****There will be a special tapping of The Nuttiest Professor (Bourbon Barrel-Aged Bean Stout). This creamy and colossal peanut stout is nuts. But, our resident archaeologist, historian, brewer, and professor…he’s really nuts. Mad peanut science.15.2% ABV